fattymcdaddy
Explorer
Hi everyone! For roughly the past 2.5 years I've run peptides on and off, sometimes for experimentation and sometimes for specific reasons. Things like bpc, TB, kpv and ghk-cu have been used to treat both acute and chronic injuries. With most of the GH secretagogues I've checked IGF through bloodwork before and after, with a couple of exceptions: sermorelin, GHRP-2 and 6 are ones I haven't touched. I've also used a few others for sleep and cognitive enhancement, but there's no real need to rattle off that list right now, so I'll skip the boredom.
I began reta on 7/22/26. I'm M35, 5'7", and on the day of my first dose I weighed 224 lbs. As of today, 9/22/26, I'm down 31 lbs altogether. Compared to how I've felt and looked for well over 3 years, this is a big improvement. I've always considered myself a person who looks after his own health, yet for a stretch I let myself go with no good reason at all. Delivery was being ordered 5 times a week, and nearly every night I ate a pint of Ben and Jerry's before bed. Food had me completely addicted. It was as if I could keep eating forever and never feel full.
Reta is the first peptide where I've actually felt it working and gotten a real, noticeable benefit. My starting dose was 1.5mg/week. One month in, I moved up to 2.25mg/week - probably a mistake I learned from, since I began getting what I'd call severe nausea each morning along with occasional vomiting. Raising the dose when I did doesn't seem reasonable to me. That first month I dropped 18 lbs and was still getting reduced food noise and continued weight loss. Since then I've gone back down below my starting dose and now take 1mg/week. Food noise remains lower and weight loss has slowed (which makes me happy). Some lean mass has no doubt already been lost because of how fast the weight came off. I know that isn't ideal, so slowing the whole process down is completely fine by me.
Given all the peptide use I've done over the last several years, my dosing has stayed modest and I haven't pushed the limits on anything. Minimal effective dosing is something I strongly believe in. Besides an obese BMI and looking awful with my shirt off, what drove me to reta was a lipid panel showing elevated Lp(a), elevated apoB, low HDL, moderately high trigs, LDL, and total cholesterol. If anyone wants those values, I can share them.
Anyway, glad to be here. I'm looking forward to listening and learning from others.
I began reta on 7/22/26. I'm M35, 5'7", and on the day of my first dose I weighed 224 lbs. As of today, 9/22/26, I'm down 31 lbs altogether. Compared to how I've felt and looked for well over 3 years, this is a big improvement. I've always considered myself a person who looks after his own health, yet for a stretch I let myself go with no good reason at all. Delivery was being ordered 5 times a week, and nearly every night I ate a pint of Ben and Jerry's before bed. Food had me completely addicted. It was as if I could keep eating forever and never feel full.
Reta is the first peptide where I've actually felt it working and gotten a real, noticeable benefit. My starting dose was 1.5mg/week. One month in, I moved up to 2.25mg/week - probably a mistake I learned from, since I began getting what I'd call severe nausea each morning along with occasional vomiting. Raising the dose when I did doesn't seem reasonable to me. That first month I dropped 18 lbs and was still getting reduced food noise and continued weight loss. Since then I've gone back down below my starting dose and now take 1mg/week. Food noise remains lower and weight loss has slowed (which makes me happy). Some lean mass has no doubt already been lost because of how fast the weight came off. I know that isn't ideal, so slowing the whole process down is completely fine by me.
Given all the peptide use I've done over the last several years, my dosing has stayed modest and I haven't pushed the limits on anything. Minimal effective dosing is something I strongly believe in. Besides an obese BMI and looking awful with my shirt off, what drove me to reta was a lipid panel showing elevated Lp(a), elevated apoB, low HDL, moderately high trigs, LDL, and total cholesterol. If anyone wants those values, I can share them.
Anyway, glad to be here. I'm looking forward to listening and learning from others.