Chenjera
Explorer
Hi everybody,
My peptides adventure is just getting underway — a stage plenty of you have already passed through. At the moment there's...soooo much info and bad info floating around that I'm kicking myself for not diving into research earlier.
So far my digging has taken me through youtube videos, reddit posts, blogs, and research papers (which I believe I follow). I'll keep at it here, and I'm happy to pick up anything anyone wants to share.
Catch you all around town.
My peptides adventure is just getting underway — a stage plenty of you have already passed through. At the moment there's...soooo much info and bad info floating around that I'm kicking myself for not diving into research earlier.
So far my digging has taken me through youtube videos, reddit posts, blogs, and research papers (which I believe I follow). I'll keep at it here, and I'm happy to pick up anything anyone wants to share.
Catch you all around town.