INTRO Hello from Wisco

lalakelly

Explorer
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Wisconsin
Hi all! I was really on the fence at first, but I'm completely new to peppers. Once I did some reading and got clear on what they actually are, I began Retatrutide roughly 3 weeks back. Now I'm exploring stacking peptides and would love to hear where people suggest starting. I'm hoping this forum can help me figure some of that out🙂.
 
lalakelly said:

Hi all! I was really on the fence at first, but I'm completely new to peppers. Once I did some reading and got clear on what they actually are, I began Retatrutide roughly 3 weeks back. Now I'm exploring stacking peptides and would love to hear where people suggest starting. I'm hoping this forum can help me figure some of that out🙂.
Hey, I'm also a Wisconsin native — wishing you all the best on your journey.
 
lalakelly said:

Hi all! I was really on the fence at first, but I'm completely new to peppers. Once I did some reading and got clear on what they actually are, I began Retatrutide roughly 3 weeks back. Now I'm exploring stacking peptides and would love to hear where people suggest starting. I'm hoping this forum can help me figure some of that out🙂.
That's where I'm from too! Glad to have you here!
 
Back
Top