Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi, I’m from Wisconsin too and I’m just beginning. Actually, I’ve been using compounded tirz for some time and am now incorporating Reta. Hope your journey goes really wellReader47 said:
Hello,
Starting my peptide journey has me thrilled. This group came to my attention through Reddit, and I plan to absorb everything that seasoned users have to offer.
I've had a whole year on tirz with excellent outcomes, yet progress has been stuck for some time now. I'm hoping Reta can get things moving once more.frizzle-fry said:
Hi, I’m from Wisconsin too and I’m just beginning. Actually, I’ve been using compounded tirz for some time and am now incorporating Reta. Hope your journey goes really wellReader47 said:
Hello,
Starting my peptide journey has me thrilled. This group came to my attention through Reddit, and I plan to absorb everything that seasoned users have to offer.
Reta turned out to be a real game changer for me. When I was only using tirz, the mild queasiness kept me from eating at all. Now that Reta is in the mix, hunger simply isn't there, and I get the sense that my body is burning through more calories.Reader47 said:
I've had a whole year on tirz with excellent outcomes, yet progress has been stuck for some time now. I'm hoping Reta can get things moving once more.frizzle-fry said:
Hi, I’m from Wisconsin too and I’m just beginning. Actually, I’ve been using compounded tirz for some time and am now incorporating Reta. Hope your journey goes really wellReader47 said:
Hello,
Starting my peptide journey has me thrilled. This group came to my attention through Reddit, and I plan to absorb everything that seasoned users have to offer.
What amounts were you taking of each? For Reta, was it necessary to begin again from a starting dose?frizzle-fry said:
Reta turned out to be a real game changer for me. When I was only using tirz, the mild queasiness kept me from eating at all. Now that Reta is in the mix, hunger simply isn't there, and I get the sense that my body is burning through more calories.Reader47 said:
I've had a whole year on tirz with excellent outcomes, yet progress has been stuck for some time now. I'm hoping Reta can get things moving once more.frizzle-fry said:
Hi, I’m from Wisconsin too and I’m just beginning. Actually, I’ve been using compounded tirz for some time and am now incorporating Reta. Hope your journey goes really wellReader47 said:
Hello,
Starting my peptide journey has me thrilled. This group came to my attention through Reddit, and I plan to absorb everything that seasoned users have to offer.
I combined them, mainly since I still have tirz that needs finishing. Once tirz went past 2mg, the side effects hit me hard, but these days I take 2mg tirz alongside 2mg Reta and barely notice any side effects while getting every benefit.Bruce Campbell said:
What amounts were you taking of each? For Reta, was it necessary to begin again from a starting dose?frizzle-fry said:
Reta turned out to be a real game changer for me. When I was only using tirz, the mild queasiness kept me from eating at all. Now that Reta is in the mix, hunger simply isn't there, and I get the sense that my body is burning through more calories.Reader47 said:
I've had a whole year on tirz with excellent outcomes, yet progress has been stuck for some time now. I'm hoping Reta can get things moving once more.frizzle-fry said:
Hi, I’m from Wisconsin too and I’m just beginning. Actually, I’ve been using compounded tirz for some time and am now incorporating Reta. Hope your journey goes really wellReader47 said:
Hello,
Starting my peptide journey has me thrilled. This group came to my attention through Reddit, and I plan to absorb everything that seasoned users have to offer.
That approach makes sense. Wishing you the bestBruce Campbell said:
My initial Reta kit should arrive within about a week. My plan was to begin at just 1mg for the first 3-4 weeks, then see how things go from there.