Surelynotmyrealname
Explorer
Hi all. My history with GLP1’s has been stop-and-go (Mounjaro first, then Zepbound, until insurance cut off coverage—that combo did work well). After that, a doctor switched me to compounded sema; it helped, but the effect was far weaker, and the cost was still so high that I quit and lost thousands in the process.
I’ve been off for nearly two years, and recently began checking out alternatives. At this point I’m roughly 6 weeks into Reta, and so far it’s working well even at low starting doses.
A couple weeks ago I introduced BPC157, TB600 and KPV (each on its own) for chronic inflammation and pain.
Before I began, I got a comprehensive blood panel so I could better grasp what’s going on with me (pre diabetic, high inflammation markers, insulin resistance, etc).
I’m here to learn more about different peps and how to use them safely.
Thanks for having me.
I’ve been off for nearly two years, and recently began checking out alternatives. At this point I’m roughly 6 weeks into Reta, and so far it’s working well even at low starting doses.
A couple weeks ago I introduced BPC157, TB600 and KPV (each on its own) for chronic inflammation and pain.
Before I began, I got a comprehensive blood panel so I could better grasp what’s going on with me (pre diabetic, high inflammation markers, insulin resistance, etc).
I’m here to learn more about different peps and how to use them safely.
Thanks for having me.