Fujitwin said:
Talkfortoday said:
Hello everyone!! I signed up just now and I'm eager to gain knowledge about GLPs and the things they can assist with. Tirzepatide has been part of my routine for more than 2 years. I dropped 140 lbs. After that, my insurance quit covering it, so gaining the weight back is something I worry about. I'm also looking into other peptides that might help with issues such as hair loss and muscle loss. Both of those problems are affecting me, and I'm hoping this forum can teach me more about all the various peptides and what they do. I'm so new to this that aside from knowing they exist, I really don't know anything about them. Whether the peptides for hair loss actually work is something I truly want to find out, because that has been the biggest struggle for me over the past 2 years or so. I'm hopeful about getting to know the group and glad tbat I found a place where these things can be discussed!! Thank you, and I hope to learn from every one of you !!!
Hi there. In a way, I get where you're coming from. Tirz has been part of my routine for roughly 2 yrs, and these days I'm on Reta as well. My start was hormone therapy, which is how I first encountered Sema and Tirz as possibilities—back then I had no idea they belonged to the peptide category. Time passed, and I reached a point where paying such large sums every 6 months for maintenance doses no longer worked for me. Then a friend made a post about peptides, and it clicked that this was exactly what I'd been taking, plus there's a whole range of other varieties! For around 8 weeks now I've been running the Wolverine stack, and I can feel my lower back recovering from long-term pain and weakness. These days my Reta is sourced from gray market channels, and I'm really eager to expand my knowledge and experiment with additional options. Glad to have discovered this forum, and I'm figuring out how to move through the gray landscape—ideally with prices that are easier to sustain for my own long-term research. This whole area is captivating, and I feel fortunate to have come across it. Best of luck on your own path!