INTRO Hello from US

QuantumBeast

Explorer
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Hi everyone, I came to this community to find out more about various peptides and how they might help my health as well as the health of people close to me. For a while I used Wegovy for weight loss, but here in the US insurance no longer covers it for that purpose unless you have diabetes, and I don't. Since starting reta, I've dropped from 233 down to 200, and the number keeps falling each week. It's been incredible to finally find something that helps with my weight loss struggle, and seeing others here facing the same thing makes me feel less alone. Way too many people minimize how hard it is to lose weight, particularly those who have never been obese themselves. Being in this space, watching others work on their health without any judgment, feels really refreshing.
 
Glad to have you here! I feel the same way — it drives me up the wall when a person who has never had to deal with weight issues starts handing out advice on how to drop the pounds.
 
cheaperseeker said:

Glad to have you here! I feel the same way — it drives me up the wall when a person who has never had to deal with weight issues starts handing out advice on how to drop the pounds.
Yeah, honestly—it's like telling someone hooked on drugs to simply quit. People fail to grasp how hard it really is to “just eat less and choose healthy food” when those eating patterns are the only ones you've ever known for most of your life. This is a psychological issue, and it ought to be handled that way.
 
QuantumBeast said:

Hi everyone, I came to this community to find out more about various peptides and how they might help my health as well as the health of people close to me. For a while I used Wegovy for weight loss, but here in the US insurance no longer covers it for that purpose unless you have diabetes, and I don't. Since starting reta, I've dropped from 233 down to 200, and the number keeps falling each week. It's been incredible to finally find something that helps with my weight loss struggle, and seeing others here facing the same thing makes me feel less alone. Way too many people minimize how hard it is to lose weight, particularly those who have never been obese themselves. Being in this space, watching others work on their health without any judgment, feels really refreshing.
Great work on the weight you've lost so far — I'm walking the same path. At last I'm taking charge of my health. This isn't just for me; it's for my family too. Sadly I've never gotten under 220, but I've gone from 253 down to 232 as of now! That's where I am in week 6. Wishing you every success
 
I’m sure you’ll reach your goal weight — I have faith in you!! Being above 200lbs has been my situation for quite a while, so your feelings make sense to me, yet I’m certain reaching our goal weights and staying there is absolutely doable. Simply do the work to shift your eating habits and pair that with exercise.
 
Back
Top