INTRO Hello from the South Bay

offices_5p

Explorer
Joined
Sep 16, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Cupertino, CA
Hi,

Hey everyone,

After lurking for a long time, I've finally made an account. I'm a guy who is 50 years old and lives in the Bay Area. There are 97,000+ posts on here, so obviously a great deal of collective knowledge exists, and so far I've only scratched the surface.

A bit about me: extra weight has been with me since my 30s, and reaching 50 made me realize I needed something more sustainable than the same old diet-and-willpower cycle. Starting a GLP-1 medication is something I'm interested in.

Hearing from those who are a year or more into their journey is what I'm especially interested in — dosing and titration, managing side effects, that sort of thing.

I look forward to getting to know everyone, and thanks in advance for all the knowledge already shared here — it's been invaluable.

Cheers
 
Glad to have you here! This is definitely a good community for what you're looking for. Over time, more and more people with real experience and know-how keep joining. Still, you have to stay careful—there's a lot of bad info floating around in the peptide world. When it comes to your health, always double-check what you read.
 
Back
Top