INTRO Hello from the PNW

HelixHiker

Explorer
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
PNW
Hi there! I'm a person in my late 40's, and I started taking Wegovy back in March as a way to handle my weight along with high blood pressure. The results have been fairly encouraging — roughly 35 lbs have come off, and my blood pressure has gone down too. That said, I'd still like to shed another 15 lbs, and things have stalled for a while now even though I'm on the high dose. On top of that, the expense is really hurting me, so I'm eager to find out what other choices exist. I'm also glad to pass along what I've been through, and I hope to pick up knowledge from everyone else in this space too.
 
Nice work on the weight loss — that’s a solid amount of progress. I’ve already gone through a few threads on here about stacking peptides to get past plateaus, so there should be some useful info for you to dig into. By the way, is that your cat in your profile picture? 🙂
 
swishyfishy said:

Nice work on the weight loss — that’s a solid amount of progress. I’ve already gone through a few threads on here about stacking peptides to get past plateaus, so there should be some useful info for you to dig into. By the way, is that your cat in your profile picture? 🙂
Yep, that's my tiny sidekick. 😂
 
Back
Top