INTRO Hello from the netherlands

teusjuh

Explorer
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Gelderland netherlands
Hi all! I'm based in the Netherlands and just starting out with peptides. Reta is what draws my attention most, and I want to soak up whatever I can from the people here. With any luck, I'll gain some helpful insights and experiences from this community. Glad to be joining the forum!
 
teusjuh said:

Hi all! I'm based in the Netherlands and just starting out with peptides. Reta is what draws my attention most, and I want to soak up whatever I can from the people here. With any luck, I'll gain some helpful insights and experiences from this community. Glad to be joining the forum!
Welcome!
 
My husband and I took a cycling trip through Holland, and it was something we truly enjoyed. At some point I'd love to return and explore other regions of the Netherlands.
 
Back
Top