INTRO Hello from the Netherlands

MissJada

Explorer
Joined
Sep 11, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
Hey all!

MissJada here, writing from the Netherlands. The reason I signed up is that I want to gain more knowledge about GLP-1s and meet people walking a similar path.

Earlier this year I began taking my weight and health seriously. At the start I was around 85 kg, and these days I’m around 69 kg. Roughly 60 kg is the goal, though I’m also aiming to hold onto muscle, get stronger and develop routines I can stick with over the long haul.

Right now I work out three to four times per week, mostly strength training, and I’m putting more focus on protein, hydration and adequate nutrition even though my appetite is smaller. Topics I’d really like to explore are handling plateaus, keeping results going and striking a healthy balance as time goes on.

It’s clear there’s a ton of useful material in this community, so I’m excited to read, learn and get acquainted with you all.

Great to meet everyone!
 
Back
Top