T Tito90 Explorer Joined Aug 8, 2026 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Sep 5, 2026 #1 Just a newcomer dropping in to learn more about peptides and related topics. Happy to have found this place. Right now I'm running multiple peps, and the results have been great!
Just a newcomer dropping in to learn more about peptides and related topics. Happy to have found this place. Right now I'm running multiple peps, and the results have been great!
dakshun Explorer Joined Aug 28, 2026 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location San Antonio, Texas Sep 5, 2026 #2 GLWI!
P PepBoss1 Explorer Joined Aug 29, 2026 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location Cyprus Sep 5, 2026 #3 Tito90, glad to have you! I’m also just starting out and haven’t settled on a routine yet, so I’ve been jotting down notes along the way. What made you want to become part of the forum?
Tito90, glad to have you! I’m also just starting out and haven’t settled on a routine yet, so I’ve been jotting down notes along the way. What made you want to become part of the forum?