INTRO Hello from Southern USA! Advice welcomed!

Allin100 said:

SimpleTex said:

A vendor's COA should never be trusted. Every one of your peps needs testing. Going through 3rd party testing groups is the best route. Testing for heavy metals or sterility is a waste of money. Your peps should always be filtered. There's a podcast by Peter Magic worth checking out. It has good info, but one source shouldn't be your only source of knowledge.
What makes sterility testing a waste?
Always run it through a filter. The majority of peps won't pass sterility testing. A filter takes care of that problem.
 
Glad to have you here—from what I've seen, confirmations for orders usually take about a day or so, depending on which time zone you're in.
 
Just wanted to share how things have been going on my end. I've bought from 2 sellers here so far. 1 has been great, while the other has been disappointing. Once my order went through with that 2nd seller, I came across COAs circulating for the same product showing it was underfilled, and 1 even failed due to traces of a different peptide. I contacted their sales team, but they insist the product is fine and forwarded a Janoshik COA. That probably should have made me back off, but clearly I'm not very smart.

I went ahead and made a 2nd purchase from them for CJC+IPA 20mg, then heard rumors they ship 10mg vials labeled as 20mg. I messaged sales once more, and they claimed that problem had been resolved. 😱 So it HAD been happening??

I bought from them since the 1st seller I've had good luck with only carries a small range. On top of that, she sent another COA, and chatgpt flagged it as not genuine. I grabbed screen shots just in case, but I'm unsure whether to post them.
 
Sukuna said:

Just wanted to share how things have been going on my end. I've bought from 2 sellers here so far. 1 has been great, while the other has been disappointing. Once my order went through with that 2nd seller, I came across COAs circulating for the same product showing it was underfilled, and 1 even failed due to traces of a different peptide. I contacted their sales team, but they insist the product is fine and forwarded a Janoshik COA. That probably should have made me back off, but clearly I'm not very smart.

I went ahead and made a 2nd purchase from them for CJC+IPA 20mg, then heard rumors they ship 10mg vials labeled as 20mg. I messaged sales once more, and they claimed that problem had been resolved. 😱 So it HAD been happening??

I bought from them since the 1st seller I've had good luck with only carries a small range. On top of that, she sent another COA, and chatgpt flagged it as not genuine. I grabbed screen shots just in case, but I'm unsure whether to post them.
Glad to have you here. When a COA comes your way, it ought to include a number you can use to check it yourself on the lab's website. After that, the only thing left is trusting that the batch matches what the COA says.
 
Back
Top