INTRO Hello from SoCal

Healthy50s

Explorer
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Hello everyone. My guess is that I found this forum the same way many others did. I began Tirz in January 2026 and was amazed by how well it worked (30+ lbs down since then). That led me to dig much deeper into wellness, peptides, hormone replacement as we get older, and similar topics. It also became clear to me that US healthcare tends to revolve around "reach out once something is broken" rather than helping you optimize. Right now I'm taking in a flood of information while trying to figure out which path suits me, from the grey market all the way to a professional clinic (though ouch, some of those price tags). No matter which route I choose, I hope each person here gets what they need to improve their health, mentally and physically.
 
Down in Michigan, I'm in basically the identical situation. Today was my first day here too. The Tirz prescribed by my doctor runs more than 300 each month, and past that point they're unwilling to do anything more. When it comes to trt, my doc refuses to even run tests on me, claiming I'm too young. 34 isn't too young loll.
 
ur results are motivating to see. also, honestly, the way u talked about optimization and how this system operates here is something i appreciate. glad ur part of this place, man.
 
Back
Top