Hi all!
40 year old bloke here, living in Glasgow in the U.K.
Rugby and barbell resistance training have kept me in decent shape over the years. Back in my 20s, when I was serving in the army, I ran a lot, but these days CV work is pretty limited.
With age has come a struggle around the 'discipline' side of nutrition, what with shift work, a young family, and a tendency to enjoy a beer or two while watching the football/ rugby, or a glass (or two) of red alongside a good meal.
A month ago I finally took the plunge and went with an online pharmacy for Mounjaro, and the change has been night and day; the food noise and hunger pangs are gone, and my energy levels are steadier. No drinks for 3weeks now, since there's simply no 'urge' for a beer/ wine.
I'm pretty good at tracking calories and keeping a deficit from my TDEE. Eating 'intuitively', the way I've seen a fair few folk do, has never been my approach.
Bouncing between online pharmacies for the best deals via the well known UK comparison site suits me fine, though some friends of mine would rather reconstitute their own reta (among other things).
So that's my spiel, cheers!
40 year old bloke here, living in Glasgow in the U.K.
Rugby and barbell resistance training have kept me in decent shape over the years. Back in my 20s, when I was serving in the army, I ran a lot, but these days CV work is pretty limited.
With age has come a struggle around the 'discipline' side of nutrition, what with shift work, a young family, and a tendency to enjoy a beer or two while watching the football/ rugby, or a glass (or two) of red alongside a good meal.
A month ago I finally took the plunge and went with an online pharmacy for Mounjaro, and the change has been night and day; the food noise and hunger pangs are gone, and my energy levels are steadier. No drinks for 3weeks now, since there's simply no 'urge' for a beer/ wine.
I'm pretty good at tracking calories and keeping a deficit from my TDEE. Eating 'intuitively', the way I've seen a fair few folk do, has never been my approach.
Bouncing between online pharmacies for the best deals via the well known UK comparison site suits me fine, though some friends of mine would rather reconstitute their own reta (among other things).
So that's my spiel, cheers!