Samael650
Explorer
Hi everyone!
I'm a guy from Poland, 30 years old and 187 cm (6.1 ft) tall. Over 2 years I already dropped from 135 kg (297 lbs) down to 100 kg (220 lbs), but for the last 3 more, no matter what I do, my weight won't budge. I eat healthy food, train 4 times per week, and move around a lot during the day. As I imagine everyone guesses after reading that story, I'm now looking more seriously into other options to finally break through in my journey, and weighing up what's currently available
I'm a guy from Poland, 30 years old and 187 cm (6.1 ft) tall. Over 2 years I already dropped from 135 kg (297 lbs) down to 100 kg (220 lbs), but for the last 3 more, no matter what I do, my weight won't budge. I eat healthy food, train 4 times per week, and move around a lot during the day. As I imagine everyone guesses after reading that story, I'm now looking more seriously into other options to finally break through in my journey, and weighing up what's currently available