INTRO Hello from Oregon, USA!

lordog4012

Explorer
Joined
Apr 3, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Portland, OR USA
Greetings from Oregon! Here's a bit about how things have gone with GLP for me so far:

Since April 2026 I've been injecting retatrudide, aiming to drop roughly 30 lbs. My body is on the sensitive side, so I began slooowww, and that turned out to be the right call — early on I dealt with significant nausea and vomiting. The progression went: .5 mg 1x/week, then .5 split 2x/week, then 1 mg 1x/week, 1 mg/week split with .5 mg/week, and at this point I'm on 1 mg 2x/week. No further increase has been necessary, and I've stayed at the 1mg 2x/week dose since mid-July. I'm close to reaching my goal weight. If you're just beginning and seeing good results on a low dose, do NOT let anyone push you into titrating. Posts on another site have pressured me with remarks along the lines of [[Q1]] and [[Q2]], junk like that. Ignore it. Your body is yours to read, and your progress speaks for itself.

For anyone starting out, the Shotsy app gets my recommendation. I wish I'd known about it when I first started because it's been a great tool for tracking my injections and progress. I believe a couple of other similar apps exist, but I'm naming Shotsy specifically because that's the one I have experience with.

So far retatrutide is the only peptide I've used, though I'm considering adding MOTS-C too.

That's my journey up to now. If you have any questions about anything I've experienced, please let me know. I'm looking forward to hearing others' stories, too!
 
Back
Top