Upbeathippo228
Explorer
Hi all, I’ve been reading quietly for some time, but decided it was time to say hello properly!
I’m 22, originally from CA, now living in AZ. Right now I’m in college, majoring in Wildlife Bio and Politics philosophy and law. My goal is to work in public policy related to wildlife!!! I became interested in Peps and GLP in particular after a job I had outdoors that was really demanding, and I ended up losing a fair amount of weight naturally. I dropped from 390 to 340 just from working for a semester, then progress stalled when I tried to keep losing without that job, and dieting plus exercise has been rough. I began using Reta and have liked it a lot — as of today I’m at 309!
I’d really like to meet new people here and hear more about their experiences with GLPs, and I’ll always welcome advice about what I might do better or what I’m getting wrong. I’d love to talk more and get to know others and what they enjoy.
- Hippo
I’m 22, originally from CA, now living in AZ. Right now I’m in college, majoring in Wildlife Bio and Politics philosophy and law. My goal is to work in public policy related to wildlife!!! I became interested in Peps and GLP in particular after a job I had outdoors that was really demanding, and I ended up losing a fair amount of weight naturally. I dropped from 390 to 340 just from working for a semester, then progress stalled when I tried to keep losing without that job, and dieting plus exercise has been rough. I began using Reta and have liked it a lot — as of today I’m at 309!
I’d really like to meet new people here and hear more about their experiences with GLPs, and I’ll always welcome advice about what I might do better or what I’m getting wrong. I’d love to talk more and get to know others and what they enjoy.
- Hippo