Hi everyone!
I live in the Netherlands and I'm a guy in my 40s.
About 3/4 months back I began tirz for weightloss, and it has made a huge improvement to my life.
I've brought some Reta into the mix, along with some GHK-Cu & BPC-157, so I feel like I'm heading down the rabbit hole!
This community looks like the perfect spot to learn from people who have walked the same path.
Since I'm a chemist, I'm hoping I can share some helpful knowledge.
Once I've finished reading the forum rules . . .
I live in the Netherlands and I'm a guy in my 40s.
About 3/4 months back I began tirz for weightloss, and it has made a huge improvement to my life.
I've brought some Reta into the mix, along with some GHK-Cu & BPC-157, so I feel like I'm heading down the rabbit hole!
This community looks like the perfect spot to learn from people who have walked the same path.
Since I'm a chemist, I'm hoping I can share some helpful knowledge.
Once I've finished reading the forum rules . . .