INTRO Hello from New Zealand

mintberrycrunch

Explorer
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
New Zealand
Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well.

Happy to have joined this community. My wife and I are pretty new to peptides, but we both began Reta last week, so we're keen to see where the weight loss journey takes us. There isn't a huge amount for us to lose, though we'd still really like to slim down a bit.

Eager to pick up more knowledge, mainly around importing it on my own so I can put a bunch in the freezer and stop stressing about supply. GHK-Cu has my attention too, along with possibly the GLOW or KLOW stack.
 
Hello mintberrycrunch, I'm another new member based in NZ. There's an NZ thread in the International Cafe, which we'll be able to post in once we have access.
 
Hi everyone, it's great to be here. I've been taking the new Reta for 4 weeks now at 53 and I'm really enjoying it. I'm quite keen on bringing some in myself - I've done plenty of research and I find it genuinely fascinating
 
Heya! Here's one more newcomer joining from NZ. Importing is something I'd like to look into as well, but at the moment I'm just too anxious about customs to go ahead with it.
 
Turtle said:

Hello mintberrycrunch, I'm another new member based in NZ. There's an NZ thread in the International Cafe, which we'll be able to post in once we have access.
Appreciate the pointer to the international threads! That part of the forums had slipped past me. It would be nice to trade experiences with others based in Japan.
 
Back
Top