INTRO Hello From Michigan

majormomma26

Explorer
Joined
Aug 25, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Hey everyone! Michigan is where I call home, and for 8 months I used a GLP-2. Roughly every month, my injection left me feeling awful — flu-like symptoms that kept me in bed for a couple of days. A few friends of ours are on Reta, so I decided to try it and see whether I'd feel any improvement. So far, so good. I'm 8 weeks in and have had zero sick days. As for my reason... I've got 2 teenage sons, both busy with sports, and my husband's job is out of state, so he's away a lot. I want and need to be the best version of myself so I can show up for all the life events. I'm hoping to learn more about the options available so I can make smart choices for myself and my family.
 
Hi, I signed up to pick up a bit more knowledge prior to getting started. Would it be okay to ask at what dose you felt ill, and whether you attempted lowering it for that reason or made any other adjustments?
 
Back
Top