INTRO Hello from Louisiana

gymothy

Explorer
Joined
Aug 20, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
Hi all — 25F here, dealing with BED. Weight has been a battle for years. I've dropped 18lbs on reta, but the side effects became unbearable. In a couple weeks I'm moving over to tirz, and I'm joining to pick up knowledge and swap stories. Recreational bodybuilding is my hobby and I'm chasing a really muscular look. Still need to shed 20 more lbs of fat and add roughly 10lbs of muscle. I'm up for trying out new biohacking approaches.
 
I'd like to know what dose you're on with reta and what side effects you've had. For me, at the beginning there were sulfur burps, nausea, heartburn, and so on, but now I can eat a double cheeseburger with fries and only get mild heartburn
 
GiffMeReta said:

I'd like to know what dose you're on with reta and what side effects you've had. For me, at the beginning there were sulfur burps, nausea, heartburn, and so on, but now I can eat a double cheeseburger with fries and only get mild heartburn
I never experienced the typical adverse reactions, likely due to my decision to begin at 0.5mg and microdose over several months, ramping up very gradually. Early on, I was also strict about clean eating, plus electrolytes and magnesium. After a few months, the problems that emerged were restless legs leading to severe insomnia, along with reactive hypoglycemia. I also observed a higher RHR, though it only happened when I was trying to fall asleep. My hope is that I was simply overly responsive to glucagon activity, and that tirz will suit me better.
 
Glad you're here! I'm 36M, and I'm in LA too. Tirz has helped me drop 23 lbs over 3 months (188 -> 165)

-Dose went up from 2mg -> 5mg (1mg/month)

-Injections every 5 days

Reta isn't something I've used, but tirz has been great for me so far.

Wishing you the best!
 
With sema, the unwanted effects were a real problem for me. Taking small amounts didn't produce results. I raised the dose gradually, yet I couldn't tell whether the weight loss came from sema doing its job or from sema simply making me feel awful. Tirz turned out to be far superior. I almost never dealt with unpleasant reactions, and the way it controlled appetite was outstanding.
 
I've heard that combining tesamorelin with cjc/IPA might be useful for body recomposition.
 
Back
Top