INTRO Hello from Ireland

OldChen

Explorer
Joined
Aug 26, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin
Hi everyone in GLP1, I go by Elias, 32 years old, based in Ireland right now. Lifting has been part of my routine for about 3 years, and at the moment I'm sitting near 13-14% bf, 5'10 and 75kg. BJJ is something I do as a hobby too. As a natural, I'm content with how my physique looks, though lately sleep has become an issue. I'd like to look into hgh research to address that, and also to support recovery while juggling bjj and gym. Any assistance would be welcome.
 
Welcome! Here's another Irish newcomer attempting to absorb everything 🙂 Have you looked into DSIP as a way to aid sleep?
 
No, I haven't actually. Thanks for the heads-up about that — I'll try to do a bit of research on it.
 
Back
Top