INTRO Hello from Germany

Gurkengustel

Explorer
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Hamburg
Hamburg is where I'm based. Having attempted pretty much every possible method for weight loss, I began using Reta in June, and at last my body has begun releasing some of the weight.

The pace is very slow, yet after so many years of effort, watching things shift in the right direction brings me real happiness.

Finding this forum a month ago was lucky for me, given all the details on reta use and the vendor reviews available here!
 
Grüß dich!

I'm also new here and based in Germany, though in the southern part. Looks like we're both on the same path. Attempting to shed weight but having very little success, even with GLP-1. Hopefully that will turn around before long. I've been on Reta since July 30th, but it has only just begun to make itself noticeable.
 
Back
Top