INTRO Hello from England

Danny696

Explorer
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Hi everyone, Danny696 here, writing from Manchester in England. BPC is something I've used before, and it sorted out my Achilles issue in 2 days — genuinely fixed it. I've also run CJC and ipa, not blended, over a 12 week course, and I felt amazing on them.

I had some time off, but I'm getting back into it now. My aim is building muscle while getting fit, with CrossFit and weightlifting in the mix. So I think I'll be on BPC and TB and CJC/IPA again.
 
Great to see a fellow UK member posting here — my own stack is pretty close to yours.

Regarding stubborn belly fat, you've got it right about the CJC/Ipa combo. I recently finished a 14-week cycle where I stacked Tirzepatide with CJC/Ipa, and my weight dropped from 96kg to 82kg. The Tirz did the heavy lifting for total weight loss, but once the CJC/Ipa stack was added, the difference was huge when it came to trimming the abdominal region specifically, all while my energy stayed high.

Given how much CrossFit and weightlifting you're doing, bringing BPC and TB-500 back into the routine will completely change your recovery times. Lifting at high intensity while in a deficit tends to punish your joints, but that healing stack combined with the growth hormone pulses ought to keep you moving without any issues.

Be sure to update us on how the crossfit progress goes once the full cycle is up and running again
 
TB-500 is still sitting unused on my shelf, though I spend a lot of time reading up on every peptide out there and I have no doubt it will do me some good. My main goals right now are getting stronger and shedding a bit of fat.

ron2002 said:

Great to see a fellow UK member posting here — my own stack is pretty close to yours.

Regarding stubborn belly fat, you've got it right about the CJC/Ipa combo. I recently finished a 14-week cycle where I stacked Tirzepatide with CJC/Ipa, and my weight dropped from 96kg to 82kg. The Tirz did the heavy lifting for total weight loss, but once the CJC/Ipa stack was added, the difference was huge when it came to trimming the abdominal region specifically, all while my energy stayed high.

Given how much CrossFit and weightlifting you're doing, bringing BPC and TB-500 back into the routine will completely change your recovery times. Lifting at high intensity while in a deficit tends to punish your joints, but that healing stack combined with the growth hormone pulses ought to keep you moving without any issues.

Be sure to update us on how the crossfit progress goes once the full cycle is up and running again
 
Hi there, fellow Brit — you've caught my attention, since peptides for weight loss are the only ones I've ever looked into. Weight lifting is also a big part of what I do. In what ways do TB-500 and BPC help?
 
Back
Top