DoobieDoo
Explorer
Taps microphone, is this thing on? Testing, testes, 1, 2... 3?
Hey everybody,
Peptides are a whole new territory for me, and I tend to dig way too deep into research — which honestly leaves me pretty damn confused, since sometimes having more knowledge just makes things worse.
I'm 44, turning 45 before long. The past couple of years have been brutal; I went through a life crisis and I'm finally coming out the other side. The final piece is getting my body into shape instead of staying round. I've dropped a decent amount of weight, but now I'm stuck with a belly of visceral fat. Too many taco tuesdays
Joking aside, it's taken a toll on my self-esteem, because even though I see myself as an average looking guy, I used to turn heads.
I'm ready to put in the research and the hardwork to get where I want to be and celebrate 45 being fit!
I'm open to all discussion and any insight. I'm also a good listener (reader) if someone needs support.
Thanks for reading! Lets talk!
Hey everybody,
Peptides are a whole new territory for me, and I tend to dig way too deep into research — which honestly leaves me pretty damn confused, since sometimes having more knowledge just makes things worse.
I'm 44, turning 45 before long. The past couple of years have been brutal; I went through a life crisis and I'm finally coming out the other side. The final piece is getting my body into shape instead of staying round. I've dropped a decent amount of weight, but now I'm stuck with a belly of visceral fat. Too many taco tuesdays
Joking aside, it's taken a toll on my self-esteem, because even though I see myself as an average looking guy, I used to turn heads.
I'm ready to put in the research and the hardwork to get where I want to be and celebrate 45 being fit!
I'm open to all discussion and any insight. I'm also a good listener (reader) if someone needs support.
Thanks for reading! Lets talk!