INTRO Hello from California

Sanyordi

Explorer
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
Hi everyone! I'm in Cali and have been using Tirz for 7 months, currently at 10mg. I've dropped roughly 35 pounds, but it seems like I've hit a plateau. I'm looking to make the switch to Reta, and that's what brought me to this forum!

Thanks so much
 
Welcome aboard, and I hope things are going well for you. Reta is a solid pep, though you should definitely look into it before diving in. From what I've come across, a major distinction is that Reta doesn't suppress food noise to the same degree as Triz. Even so, it's a fantastic pep. Have you reached the highest dose of Triz? And have you considered stacking? Are you exercising and keeping a calorie deficit? A plateau can stem from many things. These are just a few areas to examine, unless you're committed to making the reta switch. You'll need to begin again at the lower 2mg dose. A few people start with 1mg. It comes down to how you adhere to the protocol. A Triz and Reta stack is another possibility worth exploring. There are plenty of choices. Just make sure you research, and labs are essential!
 
Back
Top