INTRO Hello from Australia (NSW)

VLHD

Explorer
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
NSW
Hi

I'm new around here. I'm a busy mum of two girls, I run my own business, and my husband works shifts.

I'm really interested in what options are out there for me. Since 2022 I've cycled on and off GLP-1 (Ozempic, semaglutide, Mounjaro). At the start the results were huge, but every time I've gone back on it, things have kind of stalled - it does help me get my eating back on track, yet beyond maybe a kilo there's no real loss. I know I'm late to the party, but I'm wondering whether more research and other options might be the best route for me. I'm 36/37 now, so hormones are no doubt playing a part in the stalled weight loss. I'm short and 84kg, and a really healthy weight for me is 65kg. I'm really looking forward to reading up and getting to understand the ins and outs of GLP1
 
How did you structure your doses? You may find this thread useful - /community-link/thread/4218/

If you're restarting, following the phase 3 trial dosing schedule for Tirz could be a sensible starting point. Depending on how far you got with your earlier treatment, you could likely skip the beginning lower doses. After that, it comes down to consistency and patience while the medication works over a sufficiently long period. When you reach your goal, moving to a reduced dosing schedule and perhaps stopping entirely might be something you do gradually over an extended stretch, so you don't experience a return to old habits.

"Patients had higher odds of losing 10% or more of their body weight after a year if they remained on their meds, were prescribed a high dosage, were taking tirzepatide rather than semaglutide, and were female."
​#-patients-had-higher-odds-of-losin...atide-rather-than-semaglutide-and-were-female
 
Hey mate, another Aussie right here! Things have moved slowly but steadily for me with GLP's, and I'm not even close to being as busy as you sound. All the best to you; in my case it's certainly a marathon rather than a sprint, and that can get disheartening. I've come a lot further than I'd imagined, but nowhere near the results I'm seeing from Reddit shills
 
Back
Top