i've been reading here without posting for several weeks. My join date was roughly 7 days back.
Age-wise I'm mid 40s. Activity level sits somewhere between somewhat and fairly active. Hockey is on my schedule 1-2 times per week. My GLP1 journey began around 2.5 years ago. The scale went down by roughly 40-45lbs. The sequence was Saxenda, then Wegovy, then Zepbound. If you ask me, Saxenda gave the best results, with Zepbound second. Most of the weight came off during Saxenda, Wegovy did almost nothing, and Zepbound added around 10 or so lbs of loss.
Now the insurance side is creating refill headaches. Because of the shortages a couple years back, I managed to build up a small stockpile. What remains is 2 months of the medication. I'm pushing the appeal higher with the insurance company, though my expectations are low. That situation is what pushed me toward the grey. And that's how I ended up finding this site. Plenty has been learned already. The only missing piece is getting comfortable with crypto, then I should be set.
On hand I currently have about 8 months of grey Triz. Once the medication is gone, my intention is to titrate down gradually to a lower dose. Possibly go back to Semi or give reta a try. Small doses either way.
Also, CJC/Ip will most likely be started on sunday or monday. Test levels are within normal range at the moment. A follow-up blood test will happen after I begin.
Age-wise I'm mid 40s. Activity level sits somewhere between somewhat and fairly active. Hockey is on my schedule 1-2 times per week. My GLP1 journey began around 2.5 years ago. The scale went down by roughly 40-45lbs. The sequence was Saxenda, then Wegovy, then Zepbound. If you ask me, Saxenda gave the best results, with Zepbound second. Most of the weight came off during Saxenda, Wegovy did almost nothing, and Zepbound added around 10 or so lbs of loss.
Now the insurance side is creating refill headaches. Because of the shortages a couple years back, I managed to build up a small stockpile. What remains is 2 months of the medication. I'm pushing the appeal higher with the insurance company, though my expectations are low. That situation is what pushed me toward the grey. And that's how I ended up finding this site. Plenty has been learned already. The only missing piece is getting comfortable with crypto, then I should be set.
On hand I currently have about 8 months of grey Triz. Once the medication is gone, my intention is to titrate down gradually to a lower dose. Possibly go back to Semi or give reta a try. Small doses either way.
Also, CJC/Ip will most likely be started on sunday or monday. Test levels are within normal range at the moment. A follow-up blood test will happen after I begin.