INTRO Hello! AAS/Peps Enthusiast

GigaPatriot

Explorer
Joined
Jan 7, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Oregon
Hey everybody!

I bring 20+ years of knowledge and experience when it comes to AAS/Peps. I've stepped on stage at top amateur bodybuilding competitions, and I've also spent many years competing in martial arts. I'm here to build relationships and learn more about who the best and most trusted people are.

Is messaging other members possible on here, and what do I need to do to level up so I can get maximum site privileges?

Thanks everyone, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
 
Welcome! I've been reading through the AAS discussions, though I'm definitely not an expert — and the same goes for peptides. Peptides are what hold my interest at the moment, but down the road my test subject might end up in AAS territory thanks to age.

Hope to cross paths with you in the threads.
 
Welcome to the forum.

Once you've been around for a bit and access opens up, you'll be able to make posts about these subjects in the right sections. Rather than removing your post, I changed the title. Let's keep AAS discussion in the section where it belongs.
 
Back
Top