INTRO Haven't been on a "forum" in ages

weenish

Explorer
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
New York/NY/USA
Hey - if it wasn't mandatory, would I even be posting this? Nope, most likely not; lurking over on Reddit is what I'm used to.

The last time I hung around a place like this was back in middle school, chatting about .. horses, or anime, or whatever it was.

Anyway, I'll just try to work things out from here. Seems like there's going to be plenty of reading-between-the-lines involved in tracking down what I need.. On the bright side, it does look like y'all put real effort into keeping scammers/malicious marketing tactics at bay.

Good to meet you all.

PS - I'm pretty anxious I'll break some rule.. a few of them weren't all too intuitive to me but I suppose they won't really matter until I have elevated posting privileges.
 
Glad to have you here.

The retro message board vibe really works for me—it seems much better suited to long-running conversations and accumulated knowledge than Reddit does, which makes this place feel genuinely refreshing. Honestly, I'd be totally at home here even if the topic wasn't something I cared about lol
 
Old-school forums are something I look back on fondly, so stumbling across this one felt like a nice throwback. It's great that scammers are being held off as much as they can be. I'm definitely eager to get full access lol, though I get why it isn't handed out immediately.
 
Back
Top