INTRO Greetings from the midwest

pitterpatter88

Explorer
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Indiana
Hey everyone,

Happy to be part of this space while I keep going on my GLP path. My start was roughly 12 months back, using compounded Sema from 1 of the big online health providers- it did help, but I suspect my dose never climbed high enough to really do much, since I dropped only around 12-15 pounds with it. When my Sema stash began to dwindle, I made the change to reta. That initial supplier was solid and I shed roughly 10 pounds within a few weeks. After that I moved to a supplier via a friend, but my weight went up on it, so I returned to my original supplier and things are moving in the right direction again. My routine is about 4 mg weekly, divided into 2 shots. Might sound odd, but I genuinely anticipate the days when I inject.

Back when I began sema, I also got back into the gym, and aside from a summer pause, I've largely stuck with it. This is likely the longest stretch of consistent lifting I've had in 20+ years. Watching progress happen and being able to add more weight over time has felt great. I still need to drop another 20-30 pounds to hit my goal weight.

What I'm mainly hoping to get from this forum is to pick up knowledge from others and give back whenever I have something useful to offer.
 
I've spent 7 days in this forum so far, and I just wanted to mention how much knowledge I've picked up. Not only have I been finding out about various vendors, but I've also been getting the essential rules of what to do and what not to do with crypto. As soon as it shows up, I'm looking forward to adding tirz into my rotation.
 
Back
Top