INTRO Greetings from south west Ireland 🇮🇪 👋🏼

sunflowerhuni

Explorer
Joined
Aug 20, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Ireland
Hello everyone!

I’m in my mid-30s, female, and still quite fresh to the world of GLP-1s and research peptides. For the last few weeks, my research routine has involved R at 2mg each week together with G at 0.5 mg per day.

What I’m really chasing isn’t a dramatic drop on the scales, but a change in body composition. My weight lands somewhere in the average/overweight bracket, yet the body-fat percentage my home scales keep showing falls into the obese range. Since stubborn fat has been hard to budge, my priority is lowering it while holding on to muscle.

Some physical-health history also sits behind why this area interests me. After serious back and nerve problems, I underwent an L4/L5 microdiscectomy last year. On the whole, recovery has gone smoothly, though I still get general stiffness and aches. An MRI done recently additionally revealed early degenerative changes/early signs of osteoarthritis near my hip, along with some cartilage thinning.

That has pulled me further down the research rabbit hole. I want to find out more about what other people research alongside GLP-1s, especially when it comes to body composition, recovery, inflammation, joint health and keeping muscle.

Before I decide whether anything else deserves a place in my current stack, I hope to draw on what fellow researchers here have been through. I’m looking forward to working through everyone’s experiences and research.

:::
 
Hello! My sister recently relocated to the South East — that drive along the Copper Coast is truly remarkable. Glad to have you on the forums; there's a great deal to pick up here.
 
bamagirl26 said:

Hello! My sister recently relocated to the South East — that drive along the Copper Coast is truly remarkable. Glad to have you on the forums; there's a great deal to pick up here.
I’ve been told it’s brilliant. She should give the Wild Atlantic Way a go over here on our side - STUNNING!
 
The Wild Atlantic Way is absolutely top-notch!! I urgently need to make a trip to Ireland, right away
 
Limerick is where I put in work on a pretty consistent basis. Does that count as the South West? Either way, it's brilliant to have another Munster newbie around here. Welcome!!

In your post you brought up inflammation. I've begun doing a bit of research into KPV. So far it seems quite promising.
 
mixsir said:

Limerick is where I put in work on a pretty consistent basis. Does that count as the South West? Either way, it's brilliant to have another Munster newbie around here. Welcome!!

In your post you brought up inflammation. I've begun doing a bit of research into KPV. So far it seems quite promising.
I'm on the Kerry side, fairly near where Limerick begins.

KPV has been on my radar for that too, actually. There's a fella called Sam over on TikTok who goes on and on about it, but given he's on commission I'd take 100 of his claims with a pinch of salt. Keep me posted on how it goes for you; a Munster person's word means more to me than anyone else's! 😉
 
Back
Top