Stevenb209
Explorer
What's up everybody. I'm a 37 year old guy living in the northern-central part of Cali. Horror flicks and hardcore punk are two things I'm really into.
I was on tirz for a good stretch, but insurance problems left me without it for the past couple months. My main reason for being here is to find info and conversations about weight loss peptides, since weight has been a lifelong struggle for me.
Right now I'm sitting at 285lbs. Back in 2019 I did keto and went from roughly 300 down to 210, but then COVID hit along with depression, and I gained it all back while stuck at home. During the time I was on Tirz consistently, I got down to about 270 but hit a wall I couldn't get past.
Hit me up anytime!
I was on tirz for a good stretch, but insurance problems left me without it for the past couple months. My main reason for being here is to find info and conversations about weight loss peptides, since weight has been a lifelong struggle for me.
Right now I'm sitting at 285lbs. Back in 2019 I did keto and went from roughly 300 down to 210, but then COVID hit along with depression, and I gained it all back while stuck at home. During the time I was on Tirz consistently, I got down to about 270 but hit a wall I couldn't get past.
Hit me up anytime!