INTRO Greetings from Nashville Tennessee

A_random_gal

Explorer
Joined
Sep 4, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville TN
Hi everyone! Nashville, Tennessee is where I'm based. My whole life, pretty much, weight has been a battle for me. A couple of months back, after I hit the heaviest I've ever been, I started on Zepbound (Tirz). It genuinely does the job — I've lost roughly 10 pounds, and I'm no longer consumed by thoughts about food! The catch: the cost is really high, and since my insurance won't pay for it as a weight-loss treatment, I have to pay out of pocket. If this med (or something like it) is going to be part of my life long-term, I need to figure out how to ease the strain on my finances, so I'm looking into other options. That's what led me here. I'm glad to be part of this community — I've spent several days reading through the forums here and I'm already picking up so much!
 
Glad to have you here. Feel free to ease into it as you explore — this place holds plenty to absorb. Well done on what you've achieved.
 
Back
Top