INTRO Greetings from Japan.

cyclone0316 said:

DaisyCloud said:

cyclone0316 said:

DaisyCloud said:

cyclone0316 said:

DaisyCloud said:

Hi <3 glad to find someone nearby! great job dropping 40kg!
Peptide usage appears to be less common among people in Asia. Alternatively, government regulations might be preventing active community activities from occurring.
That does appear to be the case! My guess is that many of the usual skin-related items people purchase here can be obtained without difficulty as an IV at basically any skin clinic. That said, I have a hunch that peptides are being distributed via gyms, haha. When I signed up at a small gym, the owner handed out and also sold a large amount of supplements, so if you are a loyal member, I believe you can get them there.
Getting supplies such as needles and peptides wasn't a big issue for me. Because I really enjoy trips to Korea, that's where I picked up all of it. On top of that, I've built up a stash of peptides that could last almost 10 years, so from here I just have to stay consistent with using them. wwwww
Oh! The gym I brought up was located in Korea wwww

Shopping there never crossed my mind! Since I go there so frequently, perhaps that's what I should do. As for equipment, is it only pharmacies? I was taken aback when I saw that the suggested supplier for gluth and botox is a Korean company, yet they wouldn't ship to my address in Korea
For reusable insulin pens, I got pen needles while in Korea. Buying from pharmacies costs a lot and isn't good for buying in large amounts. Online shops such as Coupang are worth trying. Around 800 yen gets you a box of 100 pen needles.

The peptides I bought came from forum sellers.
That's awesome of you! Checking coupang never crossed my mind! I'm probably heading over for chuseok, so I'll pick them up then <3 thanks a lot !
 
siuburu said:

cyclone0316 said:


I have been using a peptide stack including Reta and Tirz for about 10 months now. I've lost around 40kg and have built a pretty robust physique. I joined this forum to share my experiences and to learn from yours as well.

I look forward to interacting with you all.

Click to expand...
What weight did you begin at? Solid results, man.
At the start, I weighed 136 kg. An InBody test showed my skeletal muscle mass at roughly 47 kg. These days I'm at 96 kg, with skeletal muscle mass of 48.6 kg and body fat at 13.8%.
 
Evidentgirl.com said:

wowsers! Those are seriously impressive results, particularly hitting roughly 13% body fat without sacrificing all that muscle. Over the course of those 10 months, did your training, cardio, or protein consumption shift much? Exercise? The most fascinating aspect of your story is likely how you dropped 40kg yet preserved or even added that physique.
When I was in my 20s, I trained consistently, and that was without any peptides. During that period I went on roughly 3 diets, taking my weight from the 130kg range down into the 90kg range. Drawing on those past results, this time around I followed the very same approach, with the only difference being the addition of peptides.

Back then, fighting off food cravings proved too hard, and in the end that produced the yo-yo effect, which was the core issue. These days, with peptides on my side, I feel sure I won't return to the weight I once carried.
 
Back
Top