INTRO Greetings from Italy

Higgins909

Explorer
Joined
Jul 30, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Milan
Hi everyone,

For some time now I've been following this forum, and the depth of knowledge on display here has really struck me.

I'm a guy in his 30s living in Italy. Staying active was never a problem for me, but once I switched jobs and relocated to a different city, my old routine -- training and sport included -- fell apart, and my eating habits took a serious hit. The main culprit was work (crazy schedules, night shifts...): my typical diet got turned upside down, I wound up grazing on junk or processed stuff all day long, and the scale went up more than I had anticipated. I'm sure plenty of people here share a similar story, and I there is no miracle substance that gives you time, willpower or instantly a perfect healthy body; and I already fixed my diet and I've been loosing a few kgs in the past months, but if there is something more to do to get back on track why not safely implement it?

So, as you might expect, reta is what draws my attention most right now, partly because it appears to come with extra advantages -- still, I want to learn as much as I can before putting anything into my body. A handful of peptides for recovery have also caught my eye, though I can't picture them becoming a permanent fixture in my routine.

I'm eager to pick up things from all of you. Thank you!
 
Ciao

I'm finding out that certain ones are worth stacking with reta, since beyond weight loss, a few assist with visceral fat reduction. For some individuals, reta may also disrupt sleep as doses go up, or it might bring on fatigue - once again, there's a peptide that can assist with that.

All this just to say: it pays off to familiarize yourself with the different peptides 😉
 
bare_essentials said:

Ciao

I'm finding out that certain ones are worth stacking with reta, since beyond weight loss, a few assist with visceral fat reduction. For some individuals, reta may also disrupt sleep as doses go up, or it might bring on fatigue - once again, there's a peptide that can assist with that.

All this just to say: it pays off to familiarize yourself with the different peptides 😉

Definitely!

When it comes to Reta, the extra upsides I care about most are lower triglycerides (as much as 35%), reduced non-HDL cholesterol, and better blood pressure. I also came across a sleep apnea study where the group on Reta showed a positive result, though that could be tied to losing fat/visceral fat..

Still, I keep picking up new information daily, and this community is a fantastic source of knowledge about other peptides too!
 
Ciao ragazzi!!

Writing from Naples — I'm 27, currently using reta and tesa, and my weight has gone from 130kg down to roughly 90kg.

Lets stay in touch
 
giuseptid said:

Ciao ragazzi!!

Writing from Naples — I'm 27, currently using reta and tesa, and my weight has gone from 130kg down to roughly 90kg.

Lets stay in touch
Ciao, al momento assumo reta e sto pensando di integrare anche il tesamorelin.

Qual è la tua esperienza?

Quale dosaggio segui?
 
bare_essentials said:

Ciao

I'm finding out that certain ones are worth stacking with reta, since beyond weight loss, a few assist with visceral fat reduction. For some individuals, reta may also disrupt sleep as doses go up, or it might bring on fatigue - once again, there's a peptide that can assist with that.

All this just to say: it pays off to familiarize yourself with the different peptides 😉
Hey, this Reta conversation caught my attention. When it comes to visceral fat, tesamorelin would be my addition, though I'm uncertain about what to take for better sleep.

Any recommendations?
 
boris said:

giuseptid said:

Ciao ragazzi!!

Writing from Naples — I'm 27, currently using reta and tesa, and my weight has gone from 130kg down to roughly 90kg.

Lets stay in touch
Ciao, al momento assumo reta e sto pensando di integrare anche il tesamorelin.

Qual è la tua esperienza?

Quale dosaggio segui?
Secondo me 1mg al giorno basta, aumentarLo non serve. Lo prendo la mattina, quando sono completamente a digiuno, invece che la sera dopo cena: in quel momento può dare un po' di disturbo al sonno, al contrario di quanto si sostiene, cioè che lo migliori.
 
Back
Top