Hey everyone,
A random reddit comment led me to this forum, and I've been reading along quietly for a good while.
Since I'm around here so often, I figured I'd go ahead and sign up.
I'm 37y old, based in Germany/Berlin, and not using any GLP yet. I dropped 45kg on my own (100Lbs) BUT you never know when the moment arrives.
Glad I came across this place and got to go through all the info on every kind of peptide. Weightloss journeys and so on.
Stuff like the information available here (quantitative testing of bac on bacterial growth) is something I never came across on reddit.
So I hope you all have a great day fellas
A random reddit comment led me to this forum, and I've been reading along quietly for a good while.
Since I'm around here so often, I figured I'd go ahead and sign up.
I'm 37y old, based in Germany/Berlin, and not using any GLP yet. I dropped 45kg on my own (100Lbs) BUT you never know when the moment arrives.
Glad I came across this place and got to go through all the info on every kind of peptide. Weightloss journeys and so on.
Stuff like the information available here (quantitative testing of bac on bacterial growth) is something I never came across on reddit.
So I hope you all have a great day fellas