petertje69
Explorer
Hello all!
I’m 50 years old and live in the Netherlands. Since December 2025 I’ve been on Mounjaro. From the moment I began, my curiosity about GLP-1 medications has only grown. In my own experience, the health benefits and the wider effects of these medications have been remarkably impressive.
I keep wanting to find out more about GLP-1s—how they work, what others have gone through, and the newest developments and insights about these medications.
So I chose to sign up for this forum. My aim is to broaden what I know, swap experiences, and above all, pick things up from other people. With the enormous amount of knowledge and experience that people from every corner of the world bring here, I’m confident this is the right place for me.
I look forward to reading your posts, posing questions, and taking part in the discussions!
Greetings from the Netherlands!
I’m 50 years old and live in the Netherlands. Since December 2025 I’ve been on Mounjaro. From the moment I began, my curiosity about GLP-1 medications has only grown. In my own experience, the health benefits and the wider effects of these medications have been remarkably impressive.
I keep wanting to find out more about GLP-1s—how they work, what others have gone through, and the newest developments and insights about these medications.
So I chose to sign up for this forum. My aim is to broaden what I know, swap experiences, and above all, pick things up from other people. With the enormous amount of knowledge and experience that people from every corner of the world bring here, I’m confident this is the right place for me.
I look forward to reading your posts, posing questions, and taking part in the discussions!
Greetings from the Netherlands!