cactus_enthousiast
Explorer
Hey all!
A bit about me first: I'm a francophone living in a small Quebec town not far from Montreal, Canada. Finding this community has made me genuinely glad, and I'm eager to soak up whatever knowledge you all have to share.
My medication history goes like this: Lira came first, back in 2023. When Sema became available in Quebec for weight loss and my insurance agreed to cover it, I made the switch. W3govy kept me going until February 2024, and across that stretch I dropped roughly 40 pounds. Then the coverage ended — our workplace group plan simply couldn't absorb the price anymore — so the medication had to stop.
Exercise became my main focus after that. Sitting at about 240 pounds, I decided to train for a sprint triathlon, and in September 2025 I actually finished it. That felt amazing — I'd never been that physically fit, or at least not for a very, very long time.
Oddly enough, the hunger hit me right after the triathlon. Not occasionally — ALL. THE. TIME. That pushed me to hunt for a way back onto semaglutide, and I eventually discovered a loophole in my insurance that let me obtain Oz3mpic.
Since September 2025 I've been parked at 1 mg. Meanwhile, my health took a brutal turn. While traveling last December I picked up a severe infection (leptospiroris), which progressed into sepsis. So now I'm a sepsis survivor carrying a long list of health challenges.

Semaglutide restarted soon after, but my body won't cooperate the way it used to. Truthfully, I can hardly manage any physical activity at all. The energy is basically ZERO. On top of that, I've been diagnosed with endometriosis, dysautonomia (POTS) and ME/CFS (myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome). The result: I feel depressed, and my weight has stalled completely.
Honestly, desperation is creeping in. That 1 mg dose of semaglutide seems to do nothing for me now. My energy limits leave me with very little to fill the day, and I catch myself eating from boredom — or just from hunger.
So finding other options here means a lot to me.
Since joining a couple days ago I've been reading around, and I'm even learning about peptides that might support my energy and my recovery from sepsis and ME/CFS! That's great.
I've put in an order for Tirz from a Canadian lab (Reta is not recommanded for dysautonomia/POTS, so that ruled it out) and I can't wait to begin. I'm also eyeing things from China but waiting to feel more comfortable
Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'm excited to learn from all of you and to explore this whole world of GLP-1s!
Thanks everyone!
A bit about me first: I'm a francophone living in a small Quebec town not far from Montreal, Canada. Finding this community has made me genuinely glad, and I'm eager to soak up whatever knowledge you all have to share.
My medication history goes like this: Lira came first, back in 2023. When Sema became available in Quebec for weight loss and my insurance agreed to cover it, I made the switch. W3govy kept me going until February 2024, and across that stretch I dropped roughly 40 pounds. Then the coverage ended — our workplace group plan simply couldn't absorb the price anymore — so the medication had to stop.
Exercise became my main focus after that. Sitting at about 240 pounds, I decided to train for a sprint triathlon, and in September 2025 I actually finished it. That felt amazing — I'd never been that physically fit, or at least not for a very, very long time.
Oddly enough, the hunger hit me right after the triathlon. Not occasionally — ALL. THE. TIME. That pushed me to hunt for a way back onto semaglutide, and I eventually discovered a loophole in my insurance that let me obtain Oz3mpic.
Since September 2025 I've been parked at 1 mg. Meanwhile, my health took a brutal turn. While traveling last December I picked up a severe infection (leptospiroris), which progressed into sepsis. So now I'm a sepsis survivor carrying a long list of health challenges.
Semaglutide restarted soon after, but my body won't cooperate the way it used to. Truthfully, I can hardly manage any physical activity at all. The energy is basically ZERO. On top of that, I've been diagnosed with endometriosis, dysautonomia (POTS) and ME/CFS (myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome). The result: I feel depressed, and my weight has stalled completely.
Honestly, desperation is creeping in. That 1 mg dose of semaglutide seems to do nothing for me now. My energy limits leave me with very little to fill the day, and I catch myself eating from boredom — or just from hunger.
So finding other options here means a lot to me.
Since joining a couple days ago I've been reading around, and I'm even learning about peptides that might support my energy and my recovery from sepsis and ME/CFS! That's great.
I've put in an order for Tirz from a Canadian lab (Reta is not recommanded for dysautonomia/POTS, so that ruled it out) and I can't wait to begin. I'm also eyeing things from China but waiting to feel more comfortable
Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'm excited to learn from all of you and to explore this whole world of GLP-1s!
Thanks everyone!