INTRO From Germany — M35, 193cm, 116kg, on Reta 2 weeks in

Trapallday

Explorer
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Hey folks,

Germany is home, and I got going on Reta 2 weeks back. Weight has been a battle for years (late-night cravings) 😅. Down 2kg so far, hoping to shift 16kg more.
 
Glad you made it in! Which starting dose did you go with, and how is it treating you? Mine was 1mg/week. Somewhere around week 3, days 5, 6 and 7 began feeling a little unsteady, so I moved to .75mg every 4 days. Week 8 for me now, and I am stepping back down (sitting at 1.5mg/4 days) until week 10. It worked really well, and the quiet on the food noise was a welcome break!
 
MapleMisfit said:

Glad you made it in! Which starting dose did you go with, and how is it treating you? Mine was 1mg/week. Somewhere around week 3, days 5, 6 and 7 began feeling a little unsteady, so I moved to .75mg every 4 days. Week 8 for me now, and I am stepping back down (sitting at 1.5mg/4 days) until week 10. It worked really well, and the quiet on the food noise was a welcome break!
For the initial 2 weeks I was on 1mg, after that I went up to 2mg. Right now I'm in week 4. My schedule is 1 injection per week. The results are strong — hunger is completely gone, though I also stopped feeling thirsty, and that could be an issue. I've set alarms so I remember to get enough water in.
 
Moin @Trapallday,

I've just come aboard too, and Germany is where I'm based.

Has Reta had any effect on how you sleep? For my upcoming cut, I'm weighing whether to go with Reta or Tirz.

Best regards

Dante
 
Dante0815 said:

Moin @Trapallday,

I've just come aboard too, and Germany is where I'm based.

Has Reta had any effect on how you sleep? For my upcoming cut, I'm weighing whether to go with Reta or Tirz.

Best regards

Dante
Personally, I'd pick Tirz rather than Reta
 
Back
Top