INTRO From a Major City at the Tip of the Sunshine State

AFxy8

Explorer
Joined
May 18, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
miami
Hey all,

I've come aboard this forum hoping to broaden what I know about peptide protocols across the board.

After recently tearing my distal bicep tendon, I started digging hard into recovery protocols, and that search ended up pulling me much deeper into this whole area. Lately my reading has centered on mitochondrial and cellular health, with a particular focus on things such as MOTS-c and SS-31, BPC157+TB500, and N-Acetyl Semax Amidate; I've also been looking into how to rigorously evaluate COAs when it comes to endotoxin limits.

My reason for signing up here is to grow my knowledge of the GLP-1 space and pick up what the veteran members have to share. I've gone through the stickies, I completely grasp the tight "no source" rules, and I'm ready to hang back, go through the threads that already exist, and keep learning while my probationary period runs its course.

Glad to be here as part of the community.

Cheers
 
AFxy8 said:

Hey all,

I've come aboard this forum hoping to broaden what I know about peptide protocols across the board.

After recently tearing my distal bicep tendon, I started digging hard into recovery protocols, and that search ended up pulling me much deeper into this whole area. Lately my reading has centered on mitochondrial and cellular health, with a particular focus on things such as MOTS-c and SS-31, BPC157+TB500, and N-Acetyl Semax Amidate; I've also been looking into how to rigorously evaluate COAs when it comes to endotoxin limits.

My reason for signing up here is to grow my knowledge of the GLP-1 space and pick up what the veteran members have to share. I've gone through the stickies, I completely grasp the tight "no source" rules, and I'm ready to hang back, go through the threads that already exist, and keep learning while my probationary period runs its course.

Glad to be here as part of the community.

Cheers
Greetings from another Florida resident. I had a shoulder injury, and my wife deals with some problems too. That's what got me researching the effects of all these other compounds.

Initially I was here for weight loss, but the healing aspect is what kept me around.
 
Hello and welcome—I'm also just arriving here. I hope your recovery goes as well as it can, and it seems you're already far along in the healing process.
 
WillSwift said:

AFxy8 said:

Hey all,

I've come aboard this forum hoping to broaden what I know about peptide protocols across the board.

After recently tearing my distal bicep tendon, I started digging hard into recovery protocols, and that search ended up pulling me much deeper into this whole area. Lately my reading has centered on mitochondrial and cellular health, with a particular focus on things such as MOTS-c and SS-31, BPC157+TB500, and N-Acetyl Semax Amidate; I've also been looking into how to rigorously evaluate COAs when it comes to endotoxin limits.

My reason for signing up here is to grow my knowledge of the GLP-1 space and pick up what the veteran members have to share. I've gone through the stickies, I completely grasp the tight "no source" rules, and I'm ready to hang back, go through the threads that already exist, and keep learning while my probationary period runs its course.

Glad to be here as part of the community.

Cheers
Greetings from another Florida resident. I had a shoulder injury, and my wife deals with some problems too. That's what got me researching the effects of all these other compounds.

Initially I was here for weight loss, but the healing aspect is what kept me around.
A few years back I messed up my shoulder quite badly. Physical therapy helped a ton and it got mostly better, yet it never returned to how it was before. My lifts and my throwing definitely don't feel the same. Have any of those miracle cures I keep seeing discussed here actually worked for you?
 
Appreciate the encouragement! Surgery is scheduled for this coming Tuesday, actually. Honestly, I suspect the tirzepatide I ran in 2025 might have made me more susceptible on account of losing muscle mass. My heaviest was 265 lbs, and I dropped to 185 lbs; I stand 5'10".

Before COVID hit, I was competing as a bodybuilder — wild to reflect that I used to walk around at 225 lbs and 4.2% BF. Once the stay-indoors mentality sets in, it's fairly normal and simple for a guy to get complacent after he's wifed up, but maaaan! I truly let myself go. I stuck with keto for roughly 8 months, though that only got me so far before I started cheating with Eli Lilly lol.

Afterward, when I came off and most of the weight returned, I simply wasn't built the same at the foundation as I once was. Maybe that even did something to my tendon along the way — who knows.

Once I'm completely done with the whole sha-bang of physical therapy, I'm actually somewhat curious about or gravitating toward "researching" 5-amino-1MQ... I don't know, this entire situation landed on me at the absolute worst moment, only 1 month out from my wife's due date.

Since it's our 1st kid, recovering and being helpful matters enormously, but putting money aside for the long road ahead isn't something to treat casually.

annnnnnnd here i am! Ha!
 
animus_invictus said:

WillSwift said:

AFxy8 said:

Hey all,

I've come aboard this forum hoping to broaden what I know about peptide protocols across the board.

After recently tearing my distal bicep tendon, I started digging hard into recovery protocols, and that search ended up pulling me much deeper into this whole area. Lately my reading has centered on mitochondrial and cellular health, with a particular focus on things such as MOTS-c and SS-31, BPC157+TB500, and N-Acetyl Semax Amidate; I've also been looking into how to rigorously evaluate COAs when it comes to endotoxin limits.

My reason for signing up here is to grow my knowledge of the GLP-1 space and pick up what the veteran members have to share. I've gone through the stickies, I completely grasp the tight "no source" rules, and I'm ready to hang back, go through the threads that already exist, and keep learning while my probationary period runs its course.

Glad to be here as part of the community.

Cheers
Greetings from another Florida resident. I had a shoulder injury, and my wife deals with some problems too. That's what got me researching the effects of all these other compounds.

Initially I was here for weight loss, but the healing aspect is what kept me around.
A few years back I messed up my shoulder quite badly. Physical therapy helped a ton and it got mostly better, yet it never returned to how it was before. My lifts and my throwing definitely don't feel the same. Have any of those miracle cures I keep seeing discussed here actually worked for you?
When it comes to suppliers, I keep going back and forth. I'm trying to educate myself, but the amount of misinformation floating around is huge. Even so, I plan to take the plunge before long.
 
AFxy8 said:

Appreciate the encouragement! Surgery is scheduled for this coming Tuesday, actually. Honestly, I suspect the tirzepatide I ran in 2025 might have made me more susceptible on account of losing muscle mass. My heaviest was 265 lbs, and I dropped to 185 lbs; I stand 5'10".

Before COVID hit, I was competing as a bodybuilder — wild to reflect that I used to walk around at 225 lbs and 4.2% BF. Once the stay-indoors mentality sets in, it's fairly normal and simple for a guy to get complacent after he's wifed up, but maaaan! I truly let myself go. I stuck with keto for roughly 8 months, though that only got me so far before I started cheating with Eli Lilly lol.

Afterward, when I came off and most of the weight returned, I simply wasn't built the same at the foundation as I once was. Maybe that even did something to my tendon along the way — who knows.

Once I'm completely done with the whole sha-bang of physical therapy, I'm actually somewhat curious about or gravitating toward "researching" 5-amino-1MQ... I don't know, this entire situation landed on me at the absolute worst moment, only 1 month out from my wife's due date.

Since it's our 1st kid, recovering and being helpful matters enormously, but putting money aside for the long road ahead isn't something to treat casually.

annnnnnnd here i am! Ha!

WillSwift said:

animus_invictus said:

WillSwift said:

AFxy8 said:

Hey all,

I've come aboard this forum hoping to broaden what I know about peptide protocols across the board.

After recently tearing my distal bicep tendon, I started digging hard into recovery protocols, and that search ended up pulling me much deeper into this whole area. Lately my reading has centered on mitochondrial and cellular health, with a particular focus on things such as MOTS-c and SS-31, BPC157+TB500, and N-Acetyl Semax Amidate; I've also been looking into how to rigorously evaluate COAs when it comes to endotoxin limits.

My reason for signing up here is to grow my knowledge of the GLP-1 space and pick up what the veteran members have to share. I've gone through the stickies, I completely grasp the tight "no source" rules, and I'm ready to hang back, go through the threads that already exist, and keep learning while my probationary period runs its course.

Glad to be here as part of the community.

Cheers
Greetings from another Florida resident. I had a shoulder injury, and my wife deals with some problems too. That's what got me researching the effects of all these other compounds.

Initially I was here for weight loss, but the healing aspect is what kept me around.
A few years back I messed up my shoulder quite badly. Physical therapy helped a ton and it got mostly better, yet it never returned to how it was before. My lifts and my throwing definitely don't feel the same. Have any of those miracle cures I keep seeing discussed here actually worked for you?
When it comes to suppliers, I keep going back and forth. I'm trying to educate myself, but the amount of misinformation floating around is huge. Even so, I plan to take the plunge before long.
 
Stay strong and let us know how it goes — welcome aboard. There's plenty of excellent material to read. No one here will point you to a vendor; finding your own source is on you through your own digging. If a vendor lets people down — and some do, even the top ones — that's too much weight for us to carry.
 
AFxy8 said:

Hey all,

I've come aboard this forum hoping to broaden what I know about peptide protocols across the board.

After recently tearing my distal bicep tendon, I started digging hard into recovery protocols, and that search ended up pulling me much deeper into this whole area. Lately my reading has centered on mitochondrial and cellular health, with a particular focus on things such as MOTS-c and SS-31, BPC157+TB500, and N-Acetyl Semax Amidate; I've also been looking into how to rigorously evaluate COAs when it comes to endotoxin limits.

My reason for signing up here is to grow my knowledge of the GLP-1 space and pick up what the veteran members have to share. I've gone through the stickies, I completely grasp the tight "no source" rules, and I'm ready to hang back, go through the threads that already exist, and keep learning while my probationary period runs its course.

Glad to be here as part of the community.

Cheers
The Wolverine protocol really does the job! My shoulder no longer hurts! Knee discomfort is way down, and hip pain has nearly disappeared. I'm considering doing another cycle at a larger dose to completely resolve the remaining issues.
 
I'm not joking around here — my doctor was practically worried about how quickly my arm healed up. In just 8 weeks I could get 90% range of motion back (granted, it was really slow and really weak).

These days I'm working with resistance bands <3
 
It's pretty wild that a lot of folks get into this after an injury — such an ordinary way to begin — and then they discover what peptides can do.
 
Back
Top