Two months of learning about peptides so far. KLOW ran for 8 weeks and the stubborn quad/knee tendon trouble improved. Reta has been in for nearly 8 weeks as well, and about 8 lbs is off while I focus on body recomposition.
Signing up was about learning from the experienced members and finding reputable vendors at fair prices. Recommendations judged on product quality, testing, consistency and customer service would be much appreciated.
My sister is on a weight loss path too, managing type 2 diabetes with her healthcare provider's guidance, and I'm supporting her through it.
Still learning, and looking forward to getting to know the community.
Signing up was about learning from the experienced members and finding reputable vendors at fair prices. Recommendations judged on product quality, testing, consistency and customer service would be much appreciated.
My sister is on a weight loss path too, managing type 2 diabetes with her healthcare provider's guidance, and I'm supporting her through it.
Still learning, and looking forward to getting to know the community.