INTRO Down 60 from 380, aiming under 300

Mr Feeney

Explorer
Joined
Sep 2, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Asheville nc
Hi all! Decided it was time for a real introduction, rather than dropping a "Hi, I'm new" and vanishing into the forum. 😂

Weight has been a project of mine for a good while. The peak was around 380 lbs, and after a lot of ups, downs, do-overs and working out what actually suits me, I've come down to the low 320s. My next landmark is dipping under 300, something that hasn't happened since my school days. Getting a 2 at the front of that number is going to feel excellent.

At the moment I'm on compounded tirzepatide and I've gone up through the usual titration steps. (12.5mg)

It has certainly been a learning curve. I never got the dramatic "food simply stops existing" effect other people describe, but noticing fullness and stopping eating is far easier now. I also found out the hard way that overeating while on a GLP-1 is a mistake your stomach will happily explain to you. 😂

I've had a long history with weight, so nearly 60 lbs gone is genuinely exciting, though what interests me more is making it last. I don't want another short-term diet, or a finish line I cross only to slide straight back into old habits.

Compounded tirzepatide is what I've used so far, but one thing that drew me to this place is researching the grey market: understanding the possible savings, the risks, the testing and the quality-control angle before I commit to anything. Retatrutide interests me too, and I've been reading about switching from tirzepatide over to reta further down the line, plus the reasons people choose to stack the two. I'm not sold on stacking for myself, but I'd rather understand the arguments, the experiences and the evidence than write it off untested. For now my main business here is research, questions, and sorting solid information from the huge pile of bro-science that seems to sit around peptides online. 😂

So, that's the story. Next stop: 299. 😁
 
Back
Top