INTRO Dad in North West UK

AshG

Explorer
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Uk
Hi all!

Based in the UK, 44 years old, raising two kids. Around 6 foot, sitting somewhere between 17 and 18 stone.

mounjaro 2.5 did the job for me. Zero side effects, I dropped some weight and the love handles disappeared. Moving up to 5 was a different story though - my stomach was in bits. I barely got through the 4 weeks. So I just quit.

I've always been a big guy - not massive - and even though I kept some of the weight off after the mounjaro, I'd like to shift a bit more, and not have to suck my gut in on holiday... Shallow, I know. But I do work out, and keeping an eye on food is tough with two little ones and a full time job, and I've got nothing left to give the gym / do extra - so that's why I'm here, trying to find out about other things that might work. I've also got a dodgy shoulder from a few dislocations - so bpc has always caught my eye!

Also - got scammed through Reddit / telegram... Live and learn I suppose!

Hoping to pick up some knowledge about what's available and get to a place where I feel a bit better about myself!

Cheers!
 
My very first grey order turned out to be a scam! I know exactly how you feel. I'm still trying to work out all the coded talk in here so I can figure out the smartest way to order, but I clearly rushed into it. That's a lesson I won't forget!

Right now I'm on 5mg tirz, and the progress is gradual but consistent. It looks like reactions vary a lot from person to person. For me there's a bit of an unsettled stomach and some very mild headaches, though nothing I can't handle. If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't quit. Instead I'd drop the dose back to the point where it's doing its job with the fewest side effects. There's no reason to increase the dose when a lower one is already working.

Shoulder trouble has been an issue for me too, and I've gone under the knife on both of them. I ran the wolverine stack (BPC-157 and TB-500) back before it was even known by that name, and it appeared to help a lot. Give it a try! (pun intended)

So, greetings from one newbie to another!
 
Greetings, fellow brit! After spending a long stretch at 15mg, I noticed the results weren't hitting as hard as they did while I was still moving up through the smaller doses. I gave reta a go, but it made me feel really off, so now I'm hoping to return to Tirz without paying the kind of money that private prescription prices demand, since those just aren't sustainable!
 
Back
Top