INTRO Coming from Texas.

Bhappy$

Explorer
Joined
May 12, 2026
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston, Tx
I'm here to pick up knowledge from what everyone else has gone through, and maybe I'll pass along my own story when it makes sense. Happy to have landed somewhere that comes so highly praised by folks who appear to be spread across the globe.

Reta has me down roughly 30lbs.

My start was 1/2026 at 2 mg/week, and as of 8/2026 I'm on 2.5 mg per week.
 
What's going on H-Town?? I'm based in San Antonio. Dropped 70lbs using reta along with some Mot-c. It completely turned my life around!! Anyway. Happy to have you here!!
 
Bhappy$ said:

I'm here to pick up knowledge from what everyone else has gone through, and maybe I'll pass along my own story when it makes sense. Happy to have landed somewhere that comes so highly praised by folks who appear to be spread across the globe.

Reta has me down roughly 30lbs.

My start was 1/2026 at 2 mg/week, and as of 8/2026 I'm on 2.5 mg per week.
Hey Texans, what's going on? (no hard feelings toward Cowboys fans) My reason for starting this wasn't dropping pounds—it was managing blood sugar...slimming down is just an extra perk...✌🏼 sent from the RGV
 
Hello everyone, checking in from the DFW region of Texas. My own path began back in January, and after a few months I hopped aboard the pep train too. It has truly transformed my life up to this point. Wishing you all the best!
 
SkunkKing said:

Bhappy$ said:

I'm here to pick up knowledge from what everyone else has gone through, and maybe I'll pass along my own story when it makes sense. Happy to have landed somewhere that comes so highly praised by folks who appear to be spread across the globe.

Reta has me down roughly 30lbs.

My start was 1/2026 at 2 mg/week, and as of 8/2026 I'm on 2.5 mg per week.
Hey Texans, what's going on? (no hard feelings toward Cowboys fans) My reason for starting this wasn't dropping pounds—it was managing blood sugar...slimming down is just an extra perk...✌🏼 sent from the RGV
If someone says I'm a Dallas cowboys supporter, that would mean I'm both out of touch with reality and totally wretched whenever football season rolls around.

On top of that, I had to get BS under control, and I was eager for the weight to come off.
 
texas_hawg said:

Hello everyone, checking in from the DFW region of Texas. My own path began back in January, and after a few months I hopped aboard the pep train too. It has truly transformed my life up to this point. Wishing you all the best!
That's been the case for me. It takes away something from my life that used to eat up a lot of time and could be pretty stressful. These days I can put my attention toward other things that matter more. Wild.
 
Back
Top