INTRO California, keto to grey peppers

FatherSteve

Explorer
Joined
Aug 9, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco, CA
HIIT and fitness have been part of my life for a long while, though a fair chunk of that time went on working off far too much Taco Bell. 😂 Down the years I leaned pretty hard on keto, fasting and various nutrition approaches to hold my weight and appetite in check.

Fitness has, more than anything, carried me to where I can now do things I genuinely enjoy — Spartan Races, and local/community 5Ks and 10Ks. Being able to actually go out and do those things has, for me, become a far better measure of health than simply watching the scale.

A good chunk of my 20s was also spent fired up about a particular porcupine congressman from Texas (IYKYK) 😂, and that curiosity dragged me down all sorts of rabbit holes — alternative health, nutrition, supplements, and a healthy scepticism about the medical mainstream. Some of it paid off, some of it probably didn't, but it left me with a genuine appetite for understanding how the body works.

That interest is what eventually pushed me toward grey peppers and the science sitting behind all of it. My main reason for joining is to pick up what everyone else has learned, swap notes, and chip in wherever I can.

Keen to get to know everyone!
 
Back
Top