INTRO browneyes26, ending the yo-yo

Browneyes26

Explorer
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Omaha, NE
Hi, my name is browneyes26. The reason I'm here is to get a better handle on GLP-1s and other peptides. My own dieting story starts with the Atkins diet my mom followed in 1971 and put my sister and me on. For a pre-teen and a teenager, that was rough. It set off the yo-yo dieting spree that I finally ended after 40+ years. Diabetes isn't part of my picture, though hypothyroidism runs right through my family. I'm not largely overweight, but there always seemed to be anywhere between 15-30 pounds to lose at any given time. A compounded GLP-1 was prescribed to me a year and half ago: 25 pounds came off and I felt great. Best of all, the food noise was simply gone! My husband and I work out, and body recomposition is what I'd like to work on. Thanks for reading, and I'm keen to learn as much as this group can teach me!
 
Back
Top