SkullsandBows
Explorer
Hello everybody!
I'm in my final year of a biology degree and applying to medical school! Medicine genuinely fascinates me, and I devour research papers on the strange and wonderful compounds out there. Science is a real passion of mine — I have not worked in a biomedical lab, but I did spend time in an ecology lab looking at spiders, a particular obsession of mine (photos below hehe). Peptides are not actually why I came here though. I came here because every other attempt I have made at losing weight has fallen flat ahaha.
I know the nutrition and exercise side well enough, but holy balls, so does the food noise. My aim is to look at every option for quietening it down, and the community here seems genuinely nice. The join date says April, though nothing got posted until now — the summer arc did not go as planned T_T. Either way, do reach out, I live online and would happily chat!
Down below are Ambrose, my three year old T. albopilosus, and Melrose, the baby A. avicularia.
I'm in my final year of a biology degree and applying to medical school! Medicine genuinely fascinates me, and I devour research papers on the strange and wonderful compounds out there. Science is a real passion of mine — I have not worked in a biomedical lab, but I did spend time in an ecology lab looking at spiders, a particular obsession of mine (photos below hehe). Peptides are not actually why I came here though. I came here because every other attempt I have made at losing weight has fallen flat ahaha.
I know the nutrition and exercise side well enough, but holy balls, so does the food noise. My aim is to look at every option for quietening it down, and the community here seems genuinely nice. The join date says April, though nothing got posted until now — the summer arc did not go as planned T_T. Either way, do reach out, I live online and would happily chat!
Down below are Ambrose, my three year old T. albopilosus, and Melrose, the baby A. avicularia.