INTRO Big Gulps, huh?

desertsignal

Explorer
Joined
Aug 9, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
TX
Back in April I fell into a reddit rabbit hole, and 2 weeks after that I began KPV and Tirz protocols. Between how easy it is to get started, how little it costs, and the enormous volume of scientific plus anecdotal research, discussion, & community, this has turned into the most practical and healthiest hobby I've ever had. 😅

Several health gains have come quickly, ones that in the past only came through pricey and/or damaging medication or other long-term fixes. Needles used to disgust me, and that disgust stopped me from chasing prescription versions when my wife suggested them (she'd been using prescribed compounds for a couple of years). Once I learned what grey costs, I picked up some V2 pens and got going. These days a syringe doesn't even make me flinch--I get why the needle barrier stops people, but understanding the mechanics better can make it surprisingly easy to get past.

So here I am, typically on this forum and others nightly, reading about other people's experiences and finding out about new compounds that I now have to try. Glad to be among you all.

Well, see ya later! 👋
 
Back
Top